Fei WEI Professor
Professor Wei is director of the Fluidization Laboratory of Tsinghua University (FLOTU). FLOTU is dedicated to studies of new and unsolved problems in fluid particle multiphase flow reaction systems. A full range of theoretical to practical applications is studied in problems as varied as the gas solids flow structure of gas-solid turbulent flow, ultrafast fluid-solid reaction, nano powder characterization and flow, optimum design of catalytic fluidized bed reactors.
Though based on a foundation of research in two-and three-phase fluidization, current and future efforts are being directed toward developing novel multiphase systems for petrochemical, materials and energy environmental applications. Novel reactor design and optimization, and nanoparticle reaction systems are a few of the areas to be addressed. Hydrodynamics and other transport phenomena as well as reactor performance of these systems are targeted for basic study.
The group is well-equipped for advanced studies in many areas. Gas-solid, liquid-solid, gas-liquid-solid reactors of various sizes and configurations have been designed, built, and used both in research and in industries and measurement techniques including cluster image and analysis system, phosphors tracer techniques, laser doppler velocimetery at high density, particle image velocimetery (PIV) duel-leg optical fiber density sensor have been developed.
Carbon Nanotubes structure control and mass production
Coal to Chemical process and catalyst study
Light paraffin dehydrogenation
Solar cell and energy storage materials mass production
Recent Publications, Presentations and Events
1.Multi-phase chemical reaction engineering and technology, Tsinghua University Press, 2006,Editors: Yong Jin and Wei Fei
2.Fluidization'06 Science and Technology, Editors:Fei Wei and Masayuki Horio, 2006.9
1. Qiang Zhang, Meng-Qiang Zhao, Dai-Ming Tang, Feng Li, Jia-Qi Huang, Bilu Liu, Wan-Cheng Zhu, Ying-Hao Zhang, and Fei Wei, Carbon-Nanotube-Array Double Helices Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. 2010, 49, 1 – 5 DOI: 10.1002/anie.200907130 (hot paper)
2. Meng-Qiang Zhao, Qiang Zhang, Xi-Lai Jia, Jia-Qi Huang, Ying-Hao Zhang, and Fei Wei, Hierarchical Composites of Single/Double-Walled Carbon Nanotubes Interlinked Flakes from Direct Carbon Deposition on Layered Double Hydroxides, Adv. Funct. Mater. 2010, 20, 677–685.(front cover story)
3. Zheng Chen, Yaochun Qin, Ding Weng, Qiangfeng Xiao, Yiting Peng, Xiaolei Wang, Hexing Li,* Fei Wei,* and Yunfeng Lu*, Design and Synthesis of Hierarchical Nanowire Composites for Electrochemical Energy Storage, Adv. Funct. Mater. 2009, 19, 3420–3426
4. Meng-Qiang Zhao, Qiang Zhang, Jia-Qi Huang, Jing-Qi Nie, Fei Wei*, Advanced Materials from Natural Resources: Facile Synthesis of Aligned Carbon Nanotubes on Wollastonites, ChemSusChem,, in press
5. QIAN WEN, WEIZHONG QIAN, JINGQI NIE, ANYUAN CAO, GUOQING NING, YAO WANG1, LING HU1, QIANG ZHANG1, JIAQI HUANG1 AND FEI WEI1*, 100 mm long, Semiconducting, Triple-walled Carbon Nanotubes, Adv. Mater., 2010, 22, 1–5 (front cover story)
6. Qiang Zhang, Dong-Guang Wang, Jia-Qi Huang, Wei-Ping Zhou, Guo-Hua Luo, Wei-Zhong Qian, Fei Wei* ,Dry spinning yarns from vertically aligned carbon nanotube arrays produced by an improved floating catalyst chemical vapor deposition method, Carbon, doi: 10.1016/j.carbon.2010.04.017
7. Zhuangjun Fan, Jun Yan, Tong Wei, Linjie Zhi, Qiang Zhang, Weizhong Qian, Fei Wei, Three-Dimensional Carbon Nanotube/Graphene Sandwich and Its Application as Electrode in Supercapacitors, Adv. Mater., DOI: 10.1002/adma
8. Qiang Zhang, Mengqiang Zhao, Yi Liu, Anyuan Cao, Weizhong Qian,Yunfeng Lu, and Fei Wei, Energy-Absorbing Hybrid Composites Based on Alternate Carbon-Nanotube and Inorganic Layers, Adv. Mater. , 2010, 20, 677–685(highlight story)
9. Jie Zhu, Yu Cui, Yao Wang and Fei Wei, Direct synthesis of hierarchical zeolite from a natural layered material, Chem. Comm., 2009, 3282–3284
10. Zhang Q, Xu GH, Huang JQ, Zhou WP, Zhao MQ, Wang Y, Qian WZ, Wei F, Fluffy carbon nanotubes produced by shearing vertically aligned carbon nanotube arrays, CARBON, V47,2,538-541
11. Qiang Zhang, Yi-Zan Zuo, Ming-Han Han, Jin-Fu Wang, Yong Jin, Fei Wei, Long carbon nanotubes intercrossed Cu/Zn/Al/Zr catalyst for CO/CO2 hydrogenation to methanol/dimethyl ether, Catalysis Today. In press.
12. Xiaobo Wei, Haibo Shi, Weizhong Qian, Guohua Luo, Yong Jin and Fei Wei Gas-Phase Catalytic Hydrochlorination of Acetylene in a Two-Stage Fluidized-Bed Reactor, Ind. Eng. Chem. Res. 2009, 48 (1), pp 128–133
13. Xiang R, Luo GH, Yang Z, Zhang Q, Qjan WZ, Wei F, Large area growth of aligned CNT arrays on spheres: Cost performance and product control, MATERIALS LETTERS Vol: 63 1, 84-87 , JAN 15 2009
14. Liu Y, Qian WZ, Zhang Q, Ning GQ, Luo GH, Wang Y, Wang DZ, Wei F, Synthesis of High-Quality, Double-Walled Carbon Nanotubes in a Fluidized Bed Reactor, CHEMICAL ENGINEERING & TECHNOLOGY 32(1)73-79, JAN 2009
15. Zhang Q, Liu Y, Hu L, Qian WZ, Luo GH, Wei F, Synthesis of thin-walled carbon nanotubes from methane by changing the Ni/Mo ratio in a Ni/Mo/MgO catalyst, NEW CARBON MATERIALS, 23 (4) 319-325, DEC 2008
16. Zhang Q, Zhao MQ, Huang JQ, Qian WZ, Wei F, Selective Synthesis of Single/Double/Multi-walled Carbon Nanotubes on MgO-Supported Fe Catalyst, CHINESE JOURNAL OF CATALYSIS 29 (11) 1138-1144 NOV 2008
17. Zhang Qiang, Jia-Qi Huang, Meng-Qiang Zhao, Wei-Zhong Qian, Fei Wei. Modulating the diameter of carbon nanotubes in array form via floating catalyst chemical vapor deposition. Applied Physics A. (2009) 94: 853–860
18. Wei F, Preface, ADVANCED POWDER TECHNOLOGY, Volume: 19 Issue: 5 Pages: 401-402 2008
19. Qiang Zhang, Cang Huang, Dong Jiang, XiaoboWei, Zhen Qian, FeiWei ∗,Particle Measurement Sensor for in situ determination of phase structure of fluidized bed, Particuology, 7 (2009) 175–182
20. Huang JQ, Zhang Q, Wei F, Coiled Carbon Nanotubes, PROGRESS IN CHEMISTRY, 21 (4) 637-643 APR 2009
1. Liu Y, Qian W Z, Zhang Q, Cao A Y, Li Z F, Zhou W P, Ma Y, Wei F. Hierarchical agglomerates of carbon nanotubes as high-pressure cushions. Nano Letters 2008;8(5):1271-1276.
2. Yi Liu, Wei-zhong Qian, Qiang Zhang, Guo-qing Ning, Qian Wen, Guo-hua Luo, Fei Wei, The confined growth of double-walled carbon nanotubes in porous catalysts by chemical vapor deposition, Carbon, 46(2): 291-296,2008
3. Wei T, Ruan J, Fan ZJ, Luo GH, Wei F, Preparation of a carbon nanotube film by ink-jet printing, CARBON, 45 (13) 2712-2716
4. Zhang Qiang, Huang Jiaqi, Zhao Mengqiang, Wang Yao, Qian Weizhong, Wei Fei. Radial growth of vertically aligned carbon nanotube arrays from ethylene on ceramic spheres. Carbon 2008, 46(8): 1152-1158.
5. Huang Jiaqi, Zhang Qiang, Wei Fei, Qian Weizhong, Wang Dezheng, Hu Ling. Liquefied petroleum gas containing sulfur as the carbon source for carbon nanotube forests. Carbon 2008,45(2):291-296.
6. Xiang Rong, Yang Zhou, Zhang Qiang, Luo Guohua, Qian Weizhong, Wei Fei, Kadowaki M, Einarsson E, Maruyama S. Growth Deceleration of Vertically Aligned Carbon Nanotube Arrays: Catalyst Deactivation or Feedstock Diffusion Controlled? Journal of Physical Chemistry C 2008, 112(13); 4892-4896.
7. Weizhong Qian, Tao Tian,Chengyi Guo,Qian Wen,† Kuangjie Li, Hongbo Zhang, Haibo Shi, Dezheng Wang, Yi Liu, Qiang Zhang, Yongxiong Zhang, Fei Wei, Zhanwen Wang, Xiaodong Li,and Yongdan Li，Enhanced Activation and Decomposition of CH4 by the Addition of C2H4 or C2H2 for Hydrogen and Carbon Nanotube Production, J. Phys. Chem. C, 112(20): 7588-7593
8. Huaqun Zhou, Yao Wang, Fei Wei, Dezheng Wang, Zhanwen Wang， Kinetics of the reactions of the light alkenes over SAPO-34，Applied Catalysis A: General 348 (2008) 135–141
9. Huaqun Zhou, Yao Wang, Fei Wei, Dezheng Wang, Zhanwen Wang, In situ synthesis of SAPO-34 crystals grown onto α-Al2O3 sphere supports as the catalyst for the fluidized bed conversion of dimethyl ether to olefins, Applied Catalysis A: General, Volume 341, Issues 1-2, 15 June 2008, Pages 112-118
10. Huang JQ, Zhang Q, Xu GH, Wei Fei, Substrate morphology induced self-organization into carbon nanotube arrays, ropes, and agglomerates, NANOTECHNOLOGY, 19(43): 435602
11. Zhang Qiang, Qian Weizhong, Xiang Rong, Yang Zhou, Luo Guohua, Wang Yao, Wei Fei. In situ growth of carbon nanotubes on inorganic fibers with different surface properties. Materials Chemistry and Physics 2008,107(2-3):317-321.
12. Chen Yuanjun, Zhou Huaquan, Zhu Jie, Zhang Qiang, Wang Yao, Wang Dezheng, Wei Fei. Direct synthesis of a fluidizable SAPO-34 catalyst for a fluidized dimethyl ether-to-olefins process. Catalysis Letters 2008, 124(3-4): 297-303
13. Fei Liu, Fei Wei, Guoliang Li, Yi Cheng, Lei Wang, Guohua Luo, Qiang Li, Zhen Qian, Qiang Zhang, and Yong Jin, Study on the FCC Process of a Novel Riser-Downer Coupling Reactor (III):Industrial Trial and CFD Modeling, Ind. Eng. Chem. Res. Volume 129, Issue 7, July 2008, Pages 617-623
14. Tong Wei, Zhuangjun Fan, Guohua Luo, Fei Wei , A new structure for multi-walled carbon nanotubes reinforced alumina nanocomposite with high strength and toughness, Materials Letters, Volume 62, Issues 4-5, 29 February 2008, Pages 641-644
15. Zhang Qiang, Yu Hao, Huang Jiaqi, Hu Ling, Qian Weizhong, Wang Dezheng, Wei Fei. Carbon nanofiber microspheres obtained from ethylene using FeCl3 as the catalyst precursor. Materials Letters 2008, 62 (17-18):3149-3151.
16. Tong Wei, Zhuangjun Fan, Guohua Luo, Fei Wei, Daqing Zhao, Jinpeng Fan, The effect of carbon nanotubes microstructures on reinforcing properties of SWNTs/alumina composite, Materials Research Bulletin, V43, 10, 2008, Pages 2806-2809
17. Wu Yulong, Wei Fei, Luo Guohua, Ning Guoqing, Yang Mingde, Methane storage in multi-walled carbon nanotubes at the quantity of 80 g, Materials Research Bulletin, V 43, 6, 2008, Pages 1431-1439
18. Yi Cheng, Changning Wu, Jingxu Zhu, Fei Wei, Yong Jin, Downer reactor: From fundamental study to industrial application, Powder Technology, Volume 183, Issue 3, 21 April 2008, Pages 364-384
19. Wei Fei, Zhang Qiang, Qian Wei-Zhong, Yu Hao, Wang Yao, Luo Guo-Hua, Xu Guang-Hui, Wang De-Zheng. The mass production of carbon nanotubes using a nano-agglomerate fluidized bed reactor: a multiscale space-time analysis Powder Technology 2008,183(1): 10-20.
20. Zhang MH (Zhang, M. H.)1,2, Chu KW (Chu, K. W.)1, Wei F (Wei, F.)2, Yu AB (Yu, A. B.)1，A CFD-DEM study of the cluster behavior in riser and downer reactors，POWDER TECHNOLOGY ，2008,183(1): 10-20.
21. Cang Huang, Yao Wang, Fei Wei , Solids mixing behavior in a nano-agglomerate fluidized bed, Powder Technology, Volume 182, Issue 3, 10 March 2008, Pages 334-341
22. Zhang Qiang, Yu Hao, Liu Yi, Qian Weizhong, Wang Yao, Luo Guohua, Wei Fei. Few Walled Carbon Nanotube Production in Large-scale by Nano-agglomerate Fluidized-bed Process. Nano, 2008, 3(1): 45-50.
23. Zhang Qiang, Liu Yi, Huang Jiaqi, Qian Weizhong, Wang Yao, Wei Fei. Synthesis of Single Walled Carbon Nanotubes from Liquefied Petroleum Gas. Nano, 2008, 3(2): 95-100.
24. Zhang Q (Zhang Qiang)1, Zhao MQ (Zhao Mengqiang)1, Huang JQ (Huang Jiaqi)1, Qian WZ (Qian Weizhong)1, Wei F (Wei Fei)，Selective Synthesis of Single/Double/Multi-walled Carbon Nanotubes on MgO-Supported Fe Catalyst，CHINESE JOURNAL OF CATALYSIS，V29，11，1138-1144
25. Zhang Q, Liu Y, Hu L, Qian WZ, Wei F, Luo GH. Synthesis of thin-walled carbon nanotubes from methane by tailoring the Ni/Mo ratio of Ni/Mo/MgO catalyst. New Carbon Materials 2008, 23, 4 p.319-325
26. Qian WEN, Weizhong QIAN, Fei WEI, Synthesis of Single-Walled Carbon Nanotubes with Narrow Diameter Distribution by Calcination of a Mo-Modified Fe/MgO Catalyst, Chinese Journal of Catalysis, Volume 129, Issue 7, July 2008, Pages 617-623
1. Xiang Rong, Luo Guohua, Qian Weizhong, Zhang Qiang, Wang Yao, Wei Fei, Li Qi, Cao Anyuan. Encapsulation, compensation, and substitution of catalyst particles during continuous growth of carbon nanotubes Advanced Materials. 2007, 19(17): 2360-2363.
2. Wen Qian, Qian Weizhong, Wei Fei, Liu Yi, Ning Guoqing, Zhang Qiang. CO2-Assisted SWNT Growth on Porous Catalysts. Chemistry of Materials 2007, 19(6): 1226-1230.
3. Zhang Qiang, Qian Weizhong Wen Qian, Liu Yi, Wang Dezheng, Wei Fei. The effect of phase separation in Fe/Mg/Al/O catalysts on the synthesis of DWCNTs from methane. Carbon 2007, 45(8): 1645-1650.
4. Tong Wei , Jun Ruan, Zhuangjun Fan, Guohua Luo, Fei Wei, Preparation of a carbon nanotube film by ink-jet printing, Carbon, 45 (2007) 2692–2716
5. Fei Wei, Qiang Zhang, Wei-Zhong Qian, Guang-Hui Xu, Rong Xiang, Qian Wen, Yao Wang, Guo-Hua Luo, Progress on aligned carbon nanotube arrays, Carbon, V45, 15, 2007, Page 1
6. Zhang Qiang, Zhou Weiping, Qian Weizhong, Xiang Rong, Huang Jiaqi, Wang Dezheng, Wei Fei. Synchronous growth of vertically aligned carbon nanotubes with pristine stress in the heterogeneous catalysis process. Journal of Physical Chemistry C 2007, 111(40): 14638-14643.
7. Ning Guoqing, Liu Yi, Wei Fei, Wen Qian, Luo Guohua, Porous and lamella-like Fe/MgO catalysts prepared under hydrothermal conditions for high-yield synthesis of double-walled carbon nanotubes, J of Physical Chemical C, 111 (5): 1969-1975 FEB 8 2007
8. Xiang Rong, Luo Guohua, Yang Zhou, Zhang Qiang, Qian Weizhong, Wei Fei. The temperature effect on substrate selectivity of carbon nanotube growth in a floating catalysis process. Nanotechnology. 2007, 18(41): 415703.
9. Zhu Jie, Wang Yao, Li Wenjun, Wei Fei, Yu Yangxin, A density functional study of nitrogen adsorption in single-wall carbon nanotubes, Nanotechnology, 18 (9): MAR 7 2007
10. Wen Qian, Qian Weizhong, Wei Fei, Ning Guoqing, Oxygen-assisted synthesis of SWNTs from methane decomposition, Nanotechnology, 18 (21): MAY 30 2007
11. Liu YP (Liu, Yanping), Wang Y (Wang, Yao), Liu Y (Liu, Yi), Li WJ (Li, Wenjun), Zhou WP (Zhou, Weiping), Wei F (Wei, Fei), Purifying double-walled carbon nanotubes by vacuum high-temperature treatment, Nanotechnology, 18 (17): MAY 2 2007
12. Zhang Qiang, Qian Weizhong, Yu Hao, Wei Fei. Highly selective synthesis of carbon nanotubes with totally hollw channel and/or with totally filled copper nanowires. Applied Physics A. 2007, 86(2): 265-269.
13. Wei Fei, Zhang Qiang, Qian Weizhong, Xu Guanghui, Xiang Rong, Wen Qian, Wang Yao, Luo Guohua. Progress on aligned carbon nanotube array. New Carbon Materials 2007, 22(3): 271-282.
14. Zhang Qiang, Huang Jiaqi, Wei Fei, Xu Guanghui, Wang Yao, Qian Weizhong, Wang Dezheng. Large scale production of carbon nanotube arrays on the sphere surface from liquefied petroleum gas at low cost. Chinese Science Bulltin. 2007, 52(21): 2896-2902
15. Zhou Weiping, Li Zhifei, Zhang Qiang, Liu Yanping, Wei Fei, Luo Guohua Gas flow-assisted alignment of super long electrospun nanofibers. Journal of Nanoscience and Nanotechnology 2007, 7(8): 2667-2673.
16. ZHANG Qiang, HUANG JiaQi, WEI Fei†, XU GuangHui, WANG Yao, QIAN WeiZhong & WANG DeZheng, Large scale production of carbon nanotube arrays on the sphere surface from liquefied petroleum gas at low cost, Chinese Science Bulletin, vol. 52 no. 21 2896-2902
17. Z. Fan, T. Wei, G. Luo, F. Wei, D. Zhao,J. Fan, The effect of carbon nanotubes microstructures on reinforcing properties of SWNTs/alumina composite, Materials Research Bulletin, doi:10.1016/j.materresbull.2007.10.026
18. Yongqi Hu, Fengyun Zhao, Fei Wei and Yong Jin, Ammoxidation of propylene to acrylonitrile in a bench-scale circulating fluidized bed reactor, Chemical Engineering and Processing, V 46, 10,Pages 918-923
19. Hongyan Shang, Chenguang Liu, Yongqiang Xu, Jieshan Qiu and Fei Wei, States of carbon nanotube supported Mo-based HDS catalysts, Fuel Processing Technology, V88,2, Pages 117-123
20. Hongyan Shang, Chenguang Liu, Yongqiang Xu, Jieshan Qiu and Fei Wei, States of Carbon Nanotube Supported Mo-Based HDS Catalysts, Journal of Natural Gas Chemistry, V15,3, Pages 203-210
1. Guoqing Ning, Fei Wei, Qian Wen, Guohua Luo, Yao Wang, and Yong Jin, Improvement of Fe/MgO Catalysts by Calcination for the Growth of Single- and Double-Walled Carbon Nanotubes, J of Physical Chemical B, 110 (3): 1201-1205, 2006.1
2. Hao Yu, Qunfeng Zhang, Guohua Luo, and Fei Wei, Rings of triple-walled carbon nanotube bundles, APPLIED PHYSICS LETTERS 89, 1 2006
3. Yu H, Zhang Q, Zhang QF, Wang QX, Ning GQ, Luo GH, Wei F, Effect of the reaction atmosphere on the diameter of single-walled carbon nanotubes produced by chemical vapor deposition, Carbon, 44 (9): 1706-1712,2006.8
4. Hao Yu, Qunfeng Zhang, Guangsheng Gu, Yao Wang, Guohua Luo, and Fei Wei, Hydrodynamics and Gas Mixing in a Carbon Nanotube Agglomerate Fluidized Bed, AIChE J., Vol. 52, No. 12, 2006
5. Zhang Qun-Feng, Yu Hao, Luo Guo-Hua, Qian Wei-Zhong, Wei Fei, Synthesis of single-walled carbon nanotubes by chemical vapor deposition of methane in a fluidized bed reactor: temperature and reaction time effects, NEW CARBON MATERIALS 21 (4): 349-354 DEC 2006
6. Cang Huang, Zhen Qian, Minghui Zhang, Fei Wei*, Solids mixing in a down-flow circulating fluidized bed of 0.418-m in diameter, Powder technology, 161 (1): 48-52 JAN 10 2006
7. Zhifei Li, Guohua Luo*, Fei Wei, Yi Huang, Microstructure of carbon nanotubes/PET conductive composites fibers and their properties, Composites Science and Technology , 2006.3, 66 (2006) 1022–1029
8. Zhang ZF, Luo GH, Fan ZJ, Xiang R, Zhou L, Wei F, Complex permittivity and permeability spectra of different kinds of carbon nanotubes, ACTA PHYSICO-CHIMICA SINICA 2006, 22 (3): 296-300
1. Ning GQ, Wei F*, Luo GH, Jin Y, Online BET analysis of single-wall carbon nanotube growth and its effect on catalyst reactivation , CARBON , 43 (7): 1439-1444 JUN 2005
2. Yu H, Zhou WP, Ning GQ, Zhang QF, Luo GH, Wei F, Fabrication of ordered single-walled carbon nanotube preforms, CARBON 43 (10): 2232-2234 AUG 2005, 43 (10): 2232-2234
3. Diao SG, Qian WZ, Luo GH, Wei F, Wang Y, Gaseous catalytic hydrogenation of nitrobenzene to aniline in a two-stage fluidized bed reactor, APPLIED CATALYSIS A-GENERAL , 286 (1): 30-35 MAY 26 2005
4. Han GY, Yuan JY, Shi GQ, Wei F, Electrodeposition of polypyrrole/multiwalled carbon nanotube composite films, THIN SOLID FILMS , 474 (1-2): 64-69 MAR 1 2005
5. Weiping Zhou, Yulong Wu, Fei Wei,*, Guohua Luo, Weizhong Qian, Elastic deformation of multiwalled carbon nanotubes in electrospun MWCNTs–PEO and MWCNTs–PVA nanofibers, Polymer 46 (2005) 12689–12695, 2005.12, 46 (2005) 12689–12695
6. Liu H, Deng RS, Gao L, Wei F, Jin Y, Study on the FCC process in a novel riser-downer-coupling reactor (I): Hydrodynamics and mixing behaviors, INDUSTRIAL & ENGINEERING CHEMISTRY RESEARCH , 44 (4): 733-741 FEB 16 2005
7. Fan Z J, Wei T, Luo GH, Wei F*, Fabrication and characterization of multi-walled carbon nanotubes-based ink, JOURNAL OF MATERIALS SCIENCE 40 (18): 5075-5077 SEP 2005, 40 (18): 5075-5077
8. Ling C, Qian WZ, Wei F, Gas-flow assisted bulk synthesis of V-type SnO2 nanowires, JOURNAL OF CRYSTAL GROWTH 285 (1-2): 49-53 NOV 15 2005, 2005.11, 285 (1-2): 49-53 NOV 15 2005
9. Tao DL, Xu YZ, Huang Y, Wei F, Wu JG, Xu DF, The synthesis and characteristic Co3O4 nanocrystals, SPECTROSCOPY AND SPECTRAL ANALYSIS 25 (1): 5-9 2005,
10. Li JC, Xiang L, Feng X, Wang ZW, Wei F, The effect of hydrothermal modification on the texture and surface properties of alumina support, CHINESE JOURNAL OF INORGANIC CHEMISTRY , 21 (2): 212-216 FEB 2005
11. Qi XQ, Tao DL, Huang Y, et al., The study on the growth process of ZnO nanorods, SPECTROSCOPY AND SPECTRAL ANALYSIS , 25 (3): 321-325 MAR 2005
1. Li FX, Wang Y, Wang DZ, Wei F, Characterization of single-wall carbon nanotubes by N-2 adsorption , CARBON, 2004, 42 (12-13): 2375-2383
2. Weizhong Qian a, Tang Liu a, Fei Wei a, Zhanwen Wang a, Yongdan Li b, Enhanced production of carbon nanotubes: combination of catalyst reduction and methane decomposition, Applied Catalysis A: General , 258 (2004) 121–124
3. Qian WH, Liu TA, Wang ZW, Wei F, Li ZF, Luo GH, Li YD, Production of hydrogen and carbon nanotubes from methane decomposition in a two-stage fluidized bed reactor , APPLIED CATALYSIS A-GENERAL, 2004.4, 260 (2): 223-228
4. Tao DL, Qian W Z, Wei F Huang Y., A novel low-temperature method to grow single-crystal ZnO nanorods , Journal of Crystal Growth, 2004.11, ２７１（３－４） ３５３－３５７
5. Yong Jin, Dezheng Wang, Fei Wei, The ecological perspective in chemical engineering, Chemical Engineering Science , 59 (2004) 1885 – 1895
6. Z.Q. Li, C.N. Wu, F. Wei, Y. Jin, Experimental study of high-density gas–solids flow in a new coupled circulating fluidized bed, Powder Technology , 139 (2004) 214– 220
7. L. Xiang*, Y. Xiang, Y. Wen, F. Wei, Formation of CaCO3 nanoparticles in the presence of terpineol, Materials Letters , 58 (2004) 959– 965
8. Rensheng Deng, Huie Liu, Fei Wei, Yong Jin, Axial flow structure at the varying superficial gas velocity in a downer reactor, Chemical Engineering Journal, 99 (2004) 5–14
9. Ning G.Q. F. Wei G. H. Luo, Q X. Wang, Y. L. Wu, H. Yu, Hydrogen storage in multi-wallcarbon nanotubes using samples up to 85 g, Appl. Phys. A , 2004, 78 955-959
10. Yu Z, Fei L, Fei W, Yong J, Numerical simulation of the gas-particle flow in risers - II: The micro and meso flow behaviors, CHEMICAL ENGINEERING COMMUNICATIONS, 191 (4): 450-459 APR 2004
11. Yu Z, Fei L, Fei W, et al., Numerical simulation of the gas-particle flow in risers - I: The macro flow behavior, CHEM ENG COMMUN, 191 (4): 435-449 APR 2004
12. Tao DL, Wei F, New procedure towards size-homogeneous and well-dispersed nickel oxide nanoparticles of 30 nm, MATERIALS LETTERS, 2004.1, 58 (25): 3226-3228
13. Li JC, Xiang L, Wang ZW, Wei F, Effect of hydrothermal modification on structure and properties of NiMo/gamma-Al2O3 HDN catalyst , CHINESE JOURNAL OF INORGANIC CHEMISTRY JUN 2004, 20 (6): 739-742
14. Shang HY, Liu CG, Zhao RY, Wu MB, Wei F, XPS characterization of carbon nanotubs supported CoMo hydrodesulfurization catalysts, CHINESE JOURNAL OF CHEMISTRY 22 (11): 1250-1256 NOV 2004, 22 (11): 1250-1256.
1. Yu Hao, Zhang Qunfeng, Wei Fei*, Qian weizhong, Luo Guohua, Agglomerated CNTs synthesized in a fluidized bed reactor:Agglomerate structure and formation mechanism, Carbon , 2003, 41,2855-2863
2. Huang W, Wang Y, Luo GH, Wei F, 99.9% purity multi-walled carbon nanotubes by vacuum high-temperature annealing, CARBON, 41 (13): 2585-2590 2003
3. Qian WZ, Liu T, Wang ZW, Yu H, Li ZF, Wei F, Luo GH, Effect of adding nickel to iron-alumina catalysts on the morphology of as-grown carbon nanotubes, CARBON, 41 (13): 2487-2493 2003
4. Qian WZ, Liu T, Wei F, Wang ZW, Luo GH, Yu H, Li ZF, The evaluation of the gross defects of carbon nanotubes in a continuous CVD process, CARBON, 41 (13): 2613-2617 2003
5. Qian WZ, Liu T, Wei F, Wang ZW, Wang DZ, Li YD, Carbon nanotubes with large cores produced by adding sodium carbonate to the catalyst, CARBON, 41 (13): 2683-2686 2003
6. Qian WZ, Liu T, Wei F, Wang ZW, Yu H, Carbon nanotubes containing iron and molybdenum particles as a catalyst for methane decomposition, CARBON, 41 (4): 846-848
7. Qian WZ, Liu T, Wei F, Yuan HY, Quantitative Raman characterization of the mixed samples of the single and multi-wall carbon nanotubes, CARBON, 41 (9): 1851-1854 2003
8. Wang, Y; Wu, J; Wei, F, A treatment method to give separated multi-walled carbon nanotubes with high purity, high crystallization and a large aspect ratio, CARBON, 2003, 41 (15): 2939-2948.
9. Qian WZ, Wei F, Liu T, Wang ZW, Li YD, What causes the carbon nanotubes collapse in a chemical vapor deposition process, JOURNAL OF CHEMICAL PHYSICS, 118 (2): 878-882 JAN 8 2003
10. Qian WZ, Wei F, Wang ZW, Liu T, Yu H, Luo GH, Xiang L, Deng XY, Production of carbon nanotubes in a packed bed and a fluidized bed, AIChE Journal, 49 (3): 619-625 MAR 2003
11. Z.Q. Li, F. Wei, Y. Jin, Numerical simulation of pulverized coal combustion and NO formation, Chemical Engineering Science, 58 (2003) 5161 – 5171
12. Zhang Minghui,Qiang Zheng, Yu Hao, Wei Fei, The solids flow structure in a circulating fluidized bed riser/downer of 0.42m diameter, Powder Technology, 2003.1, 129(1-3) 46-52
13. Yang, J.; Wang, T.-J.; He, H.; Wei, F.; Jin, Y.;, Particle Size Distribution and Morphology of in Situ Suspension Polymerized Toner, Ind. Eng. Chem. Res.; , 2003, 42(22); 5568-5575
14. Liu H, Wei F, Yang YH, Jin Y, Mixing behavior of wide-size-distribution particles in a FCC riser, POWDER TECHNOLOGY, 132 (1): 25-29 MAY 29 2003
15. Zhang MH, Qian Z, Yu H, Wei F, The near wall dense ring in a large-scale down-flow circulating fluidized bed, CHEMICAL ENGINEERING JOURNAL, 92 (1-3): 161-167 APR 15 2003
16. Qian WZ, Wei F, Liu T, Wang ZW, The formation mechanism of the coaxial carbon-metal nanowires in a chemical vapor deposition process, SOLID STATE COMMUNICATIONS, 126 (7): 365-367 MAY 2003
17. Wang Y, Huang W, Wei F, Luo GH, Yu H, Aihemai TJ, High temperature treatment and characterization of carbon nanotubes, CHEMICAL JOURNAL OF CHINESE UNIVERSITIES-CHINESE, 24 (6): 953-957 JUN 2003
18. Wang Y, Wu J, Wei F, Jin Y, Breaking and flocculating purification of thin-long carbon nanotubes from carbon fibers, ACTA PHYSICO-CHIMICA SINICA, 19 (4): 376-379 APR 2003
19. Liu H, Wei F, Yang YH, Jin Y, Hydrodynamics and solids mixing behavior in a riser with blunt internals, CHINESE JOURNAL OF CHEMICAL ENGINEERING, 11 (4): 371-376 AUG 2003
1. Qian WZ, Yu H, Wei F, Zhang QF, Wang ZW, Synthesis of carbon nanotubes from liquefied petroleum gas containing sulfur, CARBON , 40 (15): 2968-2970 2002
2. Wang Yao, Wei Fei, Luo Guohua, Yu Hao, Gu Guangshen, The large scale production of arbon nanotubes in a nano-agglomerate fluidized bed reactor, Chemical Physics letter, 2002.1, 364 (5-6): 568-572
3. Bing Du L. S. Fan Fei Wei, W. Warsito, Gas and Solids Mixing in a Turbulent fluidized bed, AIChE Journal, 2002.9, 1896-1909
4. Du B, Wei F, Lateral solids mixing behavior of different particles in a riser with FCC particles as fluidized material, CHEMICAL ENGINEERING AND PROCESSING, 2002.4, 41 (4): 329-335
5. Rensheng Deng, Fei Wei, Yan Jin, Qihao Zhang, Xin Deng, Yong Jin, Experimental Study of DCC Process in a Downer Reactor, Industrial Engineering Chemistry, 41 (24): 6015-6019 NOV 27 2002
6. Rensheng Deng, Fei Wei, Yan Jin, Qihao Zhang, Xin Deng, Yong Jin, Downer Catalytic Pyrolysis(DCP):a Nowel Process for Light Olefins production, Chemical Engineering Technology, 2002.3, 25(7)711-716
7. Rensheng Deng, Wei Fei, Liu Tengfei, Jin Yong , The Radial Concentration Profiles of FCC Products in a Downer Reactor, Chemical Engineering Processing, 2002.3, 41(3),259-266
8. WANG Yao, GU Guangsheng, WEI Fei and WU Jun, Fluidization and Agglomerate Structure of SiO2 Nanoparticles, Powder Technology, 124(2002)152-159
9. Wang Yao, Wei Fei, Luo Guohua, nano-aggolermate reactor and mass production of CNTs, Physcia B, 323 (1-4): 327-329 OCT 2002
10. Guohua Luo, Zhifei Li, Fei Wei, Lan Xiang, Xiangyi Deing, Yong Jin, catalyst effect on morphology of carbon nanotubes prepared by chemical vapor deposition in a nano-agglormate bed, Physcia B, 2002.9, 323, 314-317
11. Yu Zheng, Yi Cheng, Fei Wei, Yong Jin. , CFD simulation of hydrodynamics in downer reactors, Chemical Engineering CommUNICATIONS, 189 (12): 1598-1610 DEC 2002
12. Li, ZF; Luo, GH; Wei, F; et al., Effect of catalyst on morphology of carbon nano-materials prepared in a nano-agglomerate bed, CHINESE J CATAL, 23 (2): 173-178 MAR 2002
13. Du B, Wei F, Lateral solids mixing behavior of different particles in a riser with FCC particles as fluidized material, CHEMICAL ENGINEERING AND PROCESSING, , 41 (4): 329-335 APR 2002
14. Li ZF, Luo GH, Wei F, et al., Effect of catalyst on morphology of carbon nano-materials prepared in a nano-agglomerate bed, CHINESE J CATAL, 2002.3, 23 (2): 173-178
1. Fei Wei, Xiaotao Wan, Yongqi Hu, Zhiguo Wang, Yanhui Yang, Yong Jin, A pilot plant study and 2-D dispersion-reactor model for a high-density riser reactor, Chemical Engineering Science , 2001.7, 56 (2) pp. 613-620.
2. Yi Cheng, Fei Wei, Yincheng Guo, Yong Jin, CFD simulation of hydrodynamics in the entrance region of a downer, Chemical Engineering Science , 2001.7, 56 (4) pp. 1687-1696
3. Zheng Yu, Wan XiaoTao, Qian Zhen, Wei Fei, Jin Yong, Numerical simulation of the gas-particle turbulent flow in riser reactor, Chem. Eng. Sci. , 2001.12, 56, 6813-6822
4. Cheng Yi, Guo Yincheng, Wei Fei, Lin Wenyi, Yong, Modeling the Hydrodynamics of Downer Reactors Based on Kinetic Theory, Chemical Engineering Science , 1999.8, 54, 2019-2027
5. Qian LIN, Fei WEI, Yong JIN, Transient Density Signal Analysis and Two-Phase Micro-Structure Flow in Gas-Solids Fluidization, Chemical Engineering Science, 2001.3, 56， 2179－2189
6. Yang Guoqiang, Wei Fei, Jin Yong and Yu Zhiqing, Unique Characteristics of 30 mm Particles, AIChE Journal, 1997.5, 43(5) 1190-1193
7. Xing Ran, Fei Wei, Zhanwen Wang, Yong Jin, Lateral solids dispersion in a high density riser with swirling air flow , Powder Technology, 2001.11, 121, 123-130
8. Wang Yao, Wei Fei, Jin Yong and Yu Zhiqing, Radial Profiles of Solids Concentration and Velocity in a Fine Particle Riser, Powder Technology, 1998.2, 96 262-266
9. Wang JF, Han SJ, Wei F, Yu ZQ, Jin Y, An axial dispersion model for gas-liquid reactors based on the penetration theory, CHEMICAL ENGINEERING AND PROCESSING, 1997.7, 36 (4): 291-299
10. Fei Wei , Hongfei LIN, Yi CHENG, Zhanwen WANG, Yong Jin, Profiles of Particle Velocity and Solids Fraction in a High Density Riser, Powder Technology, 1998.2, 100(2-3), p183-189
11. Cheng Yi, Wei Fei Yang Guoqiang, Jin Yong, Inlet and Outlet Effects on Flow Patterns in Gas-Solid Risers, Powder Technology, 1998.2, 98(2), p151-156
12. Wei Fei, Lu Fangbin, Jin Yong and Yu Zhiqing, Mass Flux in High density Circulating Fluidized Bed, Powder Technology, 1997.1, 91 89-195
13. Fei Wei, Ran Xing, Zhuo Rujin, Luo Guohua, Yong Jin, A Dispersion Model for Fluid Catalytic Cracking Risers and Downers Reactors, Industrial Engineering Chemistry, 1997.12, 36(12) 5049.
14. Yang Guoqiang, Wei Fei, Jin Yong and Yu Zhiqing, Radial Solids Fraction Profiles in Entrance of High Density Riser, Chemical Engineering Technology, 1997.5, 20(5) 304-308
15. Wang Zhanwen, Wei Fei, Jin Yong and Yu Zhiqing, Fundamental Studies on the Hydrodynamics and Mixing of a Downer Reactor, Chinese Journal of Chemical Engineering, 1997.3, 5(3)236-245
16. Wei Fei, Cheng Yi, Jin Yong, Yu Zhiqing, Axial and Lateral Dispersion of Fine Particles in a Binary-Solid Riser, Canadian Journal of Chemical Engineering, 1998.1, 76(1)19-26
17. Yang YH, Jia XL, Wei F, Hydrodynamics and lateral gas dispersion in a high-density circulating fluidized bed reactor with bluff internals, CHINESE J CHEM ENG , 2001.8, 9 (3): 291-296
1. Wei Fei, Lin Shixiong and Yang Guanghua, Gas and Solids Mixing in a Commercial FCC Regenerator, Chemical Engineering & Technology , 1993.3, 16(3), p109-113
2. Wei Fei, Wang Zhangwen, Jin Yong, Yu Zhiqing and Chen Wei, Dispersion of Lateral and Axial Solids Mixing in a Cocurrent Downflow Circulating Fluidized Bed, Powder Technology, 1994.12, 81(1) 25-30
3. Wei Fei, Jin Yong, Yu Zhiqing and Liu Jinzhong, Gas Mixing in Cocurrent downflow Circulating Fluidized Bed, Chemical Engineering & Technology, 1995.2, 18(2) 59-62
4. Wei Fei, Chen Wei, Jin Yong and Yu Zhiqing, Lateral and Axial Solids Mixing of Dispersed particle in a Circulating Fluidized Bed, Journal of Chemical Engineering of Japan, 1995.2, 28 506-510.
5. Wei Fei, Yang Guoqiang, Jin Yong and Yu Zhiqing, Characteristics of Clusters in High Density CFB, Canadian Journal of Chemical Engineering, 1995.5, 5 650-655.
6. Wei Fei and Zhu Jinxiu, Effect of Flow Direction on the Solids Mixing in the Riser and Downer of CFB, Chemical Engineering Journal, 1996.2, 64 345-352
Tel:86-10-6278 5464 Back
Web link: http://www.flotu.org/homepages/weifei/