Xing YANG, Ph.D / Assistant Professor
Dr. Yang received his B.Eng. and M.E degree at Harbin Institute of Technology in 1996 and 1998, respectively. He received a Ph.D. degree in Mechatronics at Dalian University of Technology in 2001. After Post Doc. researches in Department of Precision Instrument & Mechanology, Tsinghua University, he joined the department as an assistant professor. He has received award of Natural Science Award of Beijing City (2nd class, 2009) and published more than 50 papers. Current research involves micro/nano electromechanical system（MEMS/NEMS）、micro-fluidic devices and micro-actuators.
1) Micro/Nano Electromechanical System（MEMS/NEMS）
2) Micro-fluidic devices
1. X Yang, XY Ren, D Li, MR Ren, JR Yang, ZY Zhou, and QS Zheng. Vibration Based on Liquid Surface Tension, Applied Physics Letters, 2011, 98, 054101-1-3.
2. Yang, X, Zhou, Z, Wang, D, Liu, X. High Sensitivity Carbon Nanotubes Flow-Rate Sensors and Their Performance Improvement by Coating, Sensors 2010, 10, 4898-4906.
3. X Yang, ZY Zhou, FZ Zheng, Y Wu. A High-sensitivity Temperature Sensor based on a Long, Suspended Single-walled Carbon Nanotube Array, Micro & Nano Letters, 2010, 5(2): 157-161.
4. XY Ren, X Yang, ZY Zhou, JM Li, J Liu. A Micro Force Sensor Based on a Single ZnO Belt Coated with Chromium Film, Journal of Nanoscience and Nanotechnology, 2010, 10(11): 7250-7253.
5. FZ Zheng, ZY Zhou, X Yang, YK Tang, Y Wu. Sorting single-walled carbon nanotubes by strain-based electrical burn-off, Carbon, 2010, 48(8): 2169-2174.
6. X Yang, ZY Zhou, HJ Cho, XB Luo. Study on a PZT-actuated diaphragm pump for air supply for micro fuel cells, Sensors and Actuators A 130-131, 2006, 531-536.
7. Zhang M, Zhou ZY, Yang X, et al., Pinning of Single-walled Carbon Nanotubes by Selective Electrodeposition, Electrochemistry Communications, 2008,10 (10),1559-1562.
8. Zhang M, Zhou ZY, Yang X, et al., Fabrication of ZnO nanowire devices via selective electrodeposition, ELECTROCHEMICAL AND SOLID STATE LETTERS, 2008, 11(9): D69-D71.
9. X Yang, ZY Zhou, M Zhang, XL Liu, Q Zhong. Controllable Assembly of the Au Nanowire in Micro/Nano Structure by Templateless Electro-deposition, IEEE MEMS 2010, January 24-28, 2010, in Hong Kong, 444-447.
10. X Yang, ZY Zhou, FZ Zheng, M Zhang, J Zhang, and YG Yao. A HIGH SENSITIVITY SINGLE-WALLED CARBON-NANOTUBE-ARRAY-BASED STRAIN SENSOR FOR WEIGHING, TRANSDUCERS'09, June 21-25, 2009, Denver, CO, USA, 1493-1496.
Tel: +86-10-62779064, +86-10-62796379