Tong-Biao Wang received the Ph. D. degree in optical engineering from Sun Yat-sen University in July 2010. He joined the Center for Nano and Micro Mechanics (CNMM) in Tsinghua University as a postdoctoral researcher in October of 2011.
Mechanical properties of graphene; Friction and wear of graphite microflake
Some of published papers
1. Tong-Biao Wang, Nian-Hua Liu, Xin-Hua Deng, and Qing-Hua Liao, “Bloch oscillations in one-dimensional coupled multiple microcavities containing negative-index materials,” J. Opt. 13, 095705 (2011).
2. An Li-Ping, Wang Tong-Biao, and Liu Nian-Hua, “Inter-well coupling and resonant tunneling modes of multiple graphene quantum wells,” Commun. Theor. Phys. 56, 367-372 (2011).
3. X. H. Deng, T. B. Wang, J. T. Liu, J. H. Huang, T. B. Yu, Q. H. Liao, and N. H. Liu, “Polarization-independent omnidirectional band gaps in heterostructures containing negative-index materials,” Eur. Phys. J. B 78, 7-12 (2010).
4. W. Y. Liang, T. B. Wang, C. P. Yin, J. W. Dong, F. C. Leng, and H. Z. Wang, “Super-broadband non-diffraction guiding modes in photonic crystals with elliptical rods,” J. Phys. D: Appl. Phys. 43, 075103 (2010).
5. Feng-Chun Leng, Wen-Yao Liang, Bin Liu, Tong-Biao Wang, and He-Zhou Wang, “Wideband slow light and dispersion control in oblique lattice photonic crystal waveguides,” Optics Express 18, 5707-5712 (2010).
6. Bin Liu, Ying-Ji He, Boris A. Malomed, Xiao-Sheng Wang, Panayotis G. Kevrekidis, Tong-Biao Wang, Feng-Chun Leng, Zhi-Ren Qiu, and He-Zhou Wang, “Continuous generation of soliton patterns in two-dimensional dissipative media by razor, dagger, and needle potentials,” Opt. Lett. 35, 1974-1976 (2010).
7. Tong-Biao Wang, Xie-Wen Wen, Cheng-Ping Yin, and He-Zhou Wang, “The transmission characteristics of surface plasmon polaritons in ring resonator,” Optics Express, 17, 24096-24101 (2009).
8. Tong-Biao Wang, Cheng-Ping Yin, Wen-Yao Liang, He-Zhou Wang, “Bloch oscillations in one-dimensional photonic crystal coupled microcavity composed of single-negative materials,” Physics Letters A 373, 4197-4200 (2009).
9. Tong-Biao Wang, Cheng-Ping Yin, Wen-Yao Liang, Jian-Wen Dong, and He-Zhou Wang, “Electromagnetic surface modes in one-dimensional photonic crystals with dispersive metamaterials,” J. Opt. Soc. Am. B 26, 1635-1640 (2009).
10. C. P. Yin, T. B. Wang, J. W. Dong, Y. H. Chen, H. Z. Wang, “Omnidirectional reflection and flat-top transmission in Thue-Morse quasicrystal with single-negative materials,” Eur. Phys. J. B 69, 357-361 (2009).
11. T. B. Wang, J. W. Dong, C. P. Yin, H. Z. Wang, “Complete evanescent tunneling gaps in one-dimensional photonic crystals,” Physics Letters A 373, 169-172 (2008).